Finance DirectorNYC (New York, NY)
About the companyCDP North America is an independent 501(c) 3 charity, based in New York which works in close association with other members of the CDP operation throughout the world. The CDP US operations transferred to the CDP North America 501(c)3 from 1st April 2014. We are currently a team of 15, with annual income of $2.5 million but are looking to at least double in size within two years.
Job descriptionWe need an experienced manager to work closely with our President and small management team to support their plans for growth and influence. You will have direct responsibility for finance, HR and legal and will report directly to our President, with a strong line of functional responsibility to the CDP Group CFO based in London.
Your responsibilities will include• Direct responsibility for a finance team of one.
• Business planning and budgeting.
• Regular financial reporting, including to CDP Group, as required.
• All aspects of HR, including payroll, pensions ,healthcare, employment law.
• Ensuring compliance of CDP North America with all regulatory reporting requirements.
• Ensuring that all financial records are accurate and up to date.
• Legal advice on commercial contracts .
• Office management.
You must be prepared to work on the detail.
Who we are looking forYou will have
• An understanding of the work of CDP and a belief in our aims.
• Experience at managerial level in small/medium NGO’s or commercial entities or as a manager in an accounting firm.
• A recognised accountancy qualification.
• The ability to reconcile the delivery of our charitable aims with the commercial disciplines necessary to fund our growth.
• Highly refined analytical skills.
• Good IT skills.
What's on offerWe offer a good NGO salary and potential annual bonus
Benefits include non-contributory pension, personal healthcare, 24 days annual holiday.
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on +1 212-661-4800.
Your application will be sent to Gordon Chang with the reference 1276630.
Post Credit = www.michaelpage.com